Leggy Ron radiator
Inspired by 1950's aircraft technology, Leggy Ron is a series of sleek, ellipsoid aluminium extrusions including elegant feet to create the latest floor-standing radiator. Not only is Leggy Ron frighteningly gorgeous, it also shoots heat into the air, through its convection-promoting double barrelled elliptical chimneys, giving one of the highest heat output of any good looking radiator ever made.
- Made in the UK
- High heat output
- Floor-mounted (on legs)
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Leggy Rons are by special order. Polished aluminium and white: approximately 6 to 8 weeks / Other colours and finishes: approximately 8 to 10 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: “Your Colour” – choose from a wide selection of RAL colours – see image of colour card for guidance and swatches available on request. Compost, Maggie and Fop are textured paint finishes. Swatches are available on request. Bespoke colour-matching service is also available – please ask for details. Leggy Ron is also available in an unusual range of vinyl wrap finishes such as “Shipwreck” and “Antique” – please ask for details.
- Design: This radiator is floor-standing (on feet) and heights shown include the feet (Wall-mounted models without feet are also available – see Ron radiator). Bespoke sizes are also available – please ask for a quote.
- Towel rails:?Some sizes are available with a towel bar for an additional charge – please ask for details.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 120mm minimum
- Valve connections:?Inward facing valve connections on the inside of the legs. When pipes are coming up from the floor, corner valves are required.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available.? See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ?t60?C (British standard). To obtain ?t50?C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.