Longitube towel rail
Limited vertical wall space but plenty of towels to dry and warm? Meet the Longitube, a 100% stainless steel towel warmer, ideal for long low wall spaces. It's simple classic styling and clean lines compliment both traditional and modern settings. The Longitube is made of stainless steel, which is either polished to gleam and dazzle or given a satin finish for a contemporary look. Only 600mm high.
- Available in central heating, all electric and “dual fuel” (central heating with a summer heating element) versions;
- Simple classic designs that complements both traditional and contemporary interiors;
- Can be delivered on the next working day if ordered before 11am;
- Comes with a 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee;
- Can be used on any heating system including open and secondary return hot water systems;
- The stainless steel used to make this radiator is made of 90% recycled metal; and
- The stainless steel used to make it is 100% recyclable.
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Longitubes are usually in stock in the UK: next working day delivery if ordered before 11am. Other sizes are available - see Alpine range.
- Finishes: Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome. Satin stainless steel has a matt finish.
- Design: The number of horizontal bars varies significantly between sizes and models. More horizontal bars = more heat output. The number of horizontal bars can also significantly change the look of the radiator. Please speak to our sales team if you have want to know how many horizontal bars will be included.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: 117mm (with standard bracket). Shorter brackets available at no extra cost, but must be specified at time of order – these reduce the above wall to front face distance by 25mm.
- Valve connections: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See advice above then our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.