CALL US: 01274 567789
Inspired by 1950's aircraft technology, Ron is a series of sleek, ellipsoid aluminium extrusions. Not only is Ron frighteningly gorgeous, it also shoots heat into the air, through its convection-promoting double barrelled elliptical chimneys, giving one of the highest heat output of any good looking radiator ever made. Made in the UK
- Beautiful British product
- High heat outputs
- Huge range of sizes and finishes
Lead Time: Approximately 6 to 10 weeks
|Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1500mm / W: 206mm||1032 / 3521||£825.80|
|H: 1500mm / W: 310mm||1548 / 5282||£1,139.30|
|H: 1500mm / W: 414mm||2064 / 7042||£1,448.40|
|H: 1500mm / W: 518mm||2580 / 8803||£1,764.10|
|H: 1800mm / W: 206mm||1208 / 4122||£910.50|
|H: 1800mm / W: 258mm||1510 / 5152||£941.30|
|H: 1800mm / W: 310mm||1812 / 6183||£1,258.10|
|H: 1800mm / W: 414mm||2416 / 8243||£1,611.20|
|H: 200mm / W: 1246mm||1045 / 3567||£1,783.90|
|H: 200mm / W: 1454mm||1218 / 4156||£2,055.60|
|H: 200mm / W: 1870mm||1570 / 5357||£2,591.30|
|H: 200mm / W: 2078mm||1744 / 5951||£2,859.70|
|H: 400mm / W: 1038mm||1624 / 5541||£1,743.20|
|H: 400mm / W: 1246mm||1949 / 6650||£2,061.10|
|H: 400mm / W: 1454mm||2274 / 7759||£2,373.50|
|H: 400mm / W: 1662mm||2598 / 8864||£2,687.00|
|H: 400mm / W: 1870mm||2916 / 9949||£3,002.70|
|H: 400mm / W: 622mm||974 / 3323||£1,118.40|
|H: 400mm / W: 830mm||1299 / 4432||£1,430.80|
|H: 600mm / W: 1038mm||2304 / 7861||£2,087.50|
|H: 600mm / W: 1246mm||2765 / 9434||£2,464.80|
|H: 600mm / W: 1454mm||3226 / 11007||£2,841.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 1662mm||3681 / 12559||£3,220.50|
|H: 600mm / W: 414mm||922 / 3146||£949.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 622mm||1382 / 4715||£1,330.70|
|H: 600mm / W: 830mm||1843 / 6288||£1,706.90|
- Lead time: All Ron radiators are by special order. Polished aluminium and white – approximately 6 to 8 weeks / Other colours and finishes – approximately 8 to 10 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: “Your Colour” – choose from a wide selection of RAL colours make up the standard colour range and are available at the prices listed. Bespoke colour-matching service is available – please ask for details. Compost, Maggie and Fop are textured paint finishes. Swatches available on request. Ron is also available in an unusual range of vinyl wrap finishes such as “Shipwreck” – please ask for details.
- Design: More sizes are also available – please ask for a quote. This radiator is wall-mounted without feet, but floor-standing models (with feet) are also available – see Leggy Ron radiator.
- Towel rails: Some sizes are available with a towel bar for an additional charge – see Ron towel radiator.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 120mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections as standard, so you need to add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for the valves (these are not the pipe centre measurements). Underside valve connections are available on request for a surcharge.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.