Midas towel rail
Plush textures and dark accents are complimented by the latest addition to our range of towel radiators, a ladder-style radiator that has received the Midas touch. Bringing something golden to the gloom, the Midas oozes opulence but without a hefty price tag. This radiator is made of mild steel and stocked in an “brushed brass” finish, a matt gold/brass paint finish that has been given a distressed look.
- "Brushed Brass" paint finish
- Next day delivery
- Low prices
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All sizes and finishes are by special order: approximately 4 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: "Brushed brass" is a matt gold/brass paint finish that has been hand-finished to give it a distressed look. Other finishes are available on request - please contact our sales team.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating or all electric versions. Electric versions are supplied with adjustable thermostatic electric elements; brushed brass radiators come with elements finished in satin gold. Choice of other elements are available on request. Electric elements add to height of radiator.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 60mm
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee on radiator bodies. 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on electric parts.
- Heat outputs: For central heating models, these are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.