Mitad corner radiator
New to our contemporary range is the latest corner radiator, the ultimate head-turner. Designed to make use of potential wasted space in a corner with its triangular tubes in a 90 degree design, Mitad offers a real interior feature as well as a practical heating solution. You definitely won't mind putting this baby in corner!
- Next day delivery
- 10 year guarantee
- Corner design
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: Usually in stock in the UK in white and anthracite and delivered within 2 working days / All other finishes are by special order: please allow approximately 6 weeks.??Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: ?White? is semi-gloss Signal White (RAL 9003) and? “Anthracite” is Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016).? Swatches available on request.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. _?connections are supplied as standard. ?Screws are not supplied.
- Depth:?225mm (excluding brackets)
- Projection from the wall: 270mm
- Valve connections: Central underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer?s guarantee:?10 year manufacturer?s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?c).? To obtain Dt50?c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer?s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.