CALL US: 01274 567789
Negra towel rail
This top quality towel rail is constructed from stainless steel to ensure an extra long life but are finish a semi-gloss black finish to create a striking statement in any contemporary bathroom. Central heating prices shown below; please contact us for electric and "dual fuel" prices.
Lead Time: Next working day if ordered before 11am
|Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1250mm / W: 400mm||694/2368||£334.20|
|H: 1250mm / W: 520mm||733/2500||£358.68|
|H: 1250mm / W: 620mm||799/2726||£417.84|
|H: 1650mm / W: 520mm||859/2932||£646.32|
|H: 700mm / W: 400mm||404/1380||£237.00|
|H: 700mm / W: 520mm||440/1500||£245.88|
Central heating versions
- Pipes from wall = we recommend corner valves, which are specifically designed for use where pipes are coming from the wall; these valves do not to protrude outside the dimensions of the towel rails.
- Pipes from floor = we recommend straight valves.
Dual fuel versions (with summer heating electric elements)
An upgrade to the central heating version, where we add an electric summer heating element to make it "dual fuel"; this will allow you to have warm towels even when the central heating is turned off, by turning on the electric element. There are 2 choices of electric elements: Basic on/off control with thermal cutout or adjustable thermostatic control.
- Pipes from wall = we recommend dual fuel valves, which are specifically designed for use on dual fuel versions where pipes are coming from the wall and give a much neater finish than using standard valves.
- Pipes from floor = we recommend a mixed set of valves, 1 straight and 1 angled. These are available on request.
All electric elements are fitted as standard in the right hand side of the towel rail (please confirm at time of order if you want the element on the left). Electric elements can be connected to a fused spur or a 3 pin plug (please allow extra height when element is added).
All Electric versions
These radiators are also available in electric only versions, for use where there is no central heating. There are 2 choices of electric elements: Basic on/off control with thermal cutout or adjustable thermostatic control All electric elements are fitted as standard in the right hand side of the towel rail and are capped on the left hand side with a chrome plated cap (please confirm at time of order if you want the element on the left). Electric elements can be connected to a fused spur or a 3 pin plug (please allow extra height when element is added). We recommend adding a black cable cover to your order when purchasing the electric only version.
- Lead time: All Negras are usually in stock in the UK: next working day delivery if ordered before 11am.
- Finishes: Semi-gloss black
- Design: The number of horizontal bars varies significantly between sizes and models. More horizontal bars = more heat output. The number of horizontal bars can also significantly change the look of the radiator. Please speak to our sales team if you have want to know how many horizontal bars will be included.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (with standard bracket): 117mm. (Shorter brackets available at no extra cost, but must be specified at time of order - these reduce the above wall to front face distance by 25mm.)
- Valve connections: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See advice above then our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 25 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.on the radiator body. 5 year manufacturer's warranty on the finish.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60˚C). To obtain ∆t50˚C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
- Images: Courtsey of www.sussex.co.uk