New Haus radiator
The New Haus flat panel radiator delivers flexibility, quality and value for money. This range is a popular choice for use throughout the house or for just those rooms where smooth minimal design is required. Our experts selected New Haus for its quality, strength and flawless finish, making it head and shoulders above the look-a-likes in this price bracket.
- Huge range of sizes stocked
- Single and double panels
- Perfect for upgrading corrugated rads
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All models listed are usually in stock: approximately 3 to 4 working days. Even more sizes available from stock -please let us know if you require a specific size.
- Finishes: Finished in Traffic White (RAL 9016) / Other colours are also available by special order – ask for more information on our Pablo range.
- Design: Please be aware that the New Haus has a manufacturer’s logo on the side.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate):
- Horizontal – single panel, single convector = 70mm to 81mm;
- Horizontal – double panel, single convector = 93mm to 104mm;
- Horizontal – double panel, double convector = 126mm to 137mm;
- Vertical – Single panel, single convector = 70mm to 92mm;
- Double panel, single convector = 93mm to115mm; and
- Double panel, double convector = 126mm to 148mm.
- Valve connections: Horizontal models: Underside and side valve connections. If using side, add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow forvalves. If using underside connections, please discuss options with our sales team. / Vertical models: Underside valve connections, please discuss options with our sales team.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.