CALL US: 01274 567789
Noa Bench radiator
A fusion of furniture and radiator, the Noa bench oozes both style and substance bringing you the ultimate in heating and seating. The best seat in the house, the Noa bench radiator is solidly constructed in stainless steel to ensure a long life.
- Heating and seating combined
- Stainless steel radiator
- Solid wood seat
Lead Time: Approximately 6 weeks
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Noa radiators are by special order as they are individually hand-crafted – approximately 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Brushed stainless steel has a matt finish similar to the most popular finish of cooker hoods for example. Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome. The top part is made of seasoned natural Oak or Wenge wood.
- Design:?Choose either a flat or curved seat design. Other bespoke sizes are available – please ask for a quote.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Valve connections:?Side valve connections, so add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves (these are not pipe centres).
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee:?30 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?C). To obtain Dt50?C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.