The crisp, clean lines of this flat-tube slimline radiator bring a cool look and comfortable warmth to contemporary interiors, whilst keeping close to the wall. Nordic is available in vertical and horizontal designs, in a wide range of sizes and finishes for use around the house.
- Many sizes and finishes available
- Neat, close-to-the-wall design
- Made in Belgium
|Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Product Type||Price incl VAT|
|Vertical||H: 1200mm / W: 433mm||1069/3647||£423.60|
|Vertical||H: 1600mm / W: 215mm||683/2330||£326.40|
|Vertical||H: 1600mm / W: 433mm||1365/4657||£511.20|
|Vertical||H: 1800mm / W: 215mm||754/2572||£351.60|
|Vertical||H: 1800mm / W: 433mm||1507/5141||£553.20|
|Vertical||H: 2000mm / W: 360mm||1372/4681||£522.00|
|Horizontal||H: 360mm / W: 1200mm||967/3299||£493.20|
|Horizontal||H: 433mm / W: 1200mm||1112/3794||£564.00|
|Horizontal||H: 433mm / W: 800mm||741/2528||£428.40|
|Horizontal||H: 505mm / W: 1000mm||1040/3548||£558.00|
|Horizontal||H: 505mm / W: 1200mm||1248/4258||£636.00|
|Horizontal||H: 505mm / W: 1600mm||1664/5677||£793.20|
|Horizontal||H: 505mm / W: 600mm||624/2129||£400.80|
|Horizontal||H: 505mm / W: 800mm||832/2838||£477.60|
|Horizontal||H: 578mm / W: 1600mm||1843/6288||£884.40|
|Horizontal||H: 578mm / W: 800mm||921/3142||£531.60|
- Lead time: Models in white are usually in stock in the UK – approximately 2 to 3 working days / Other colours are available by special order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes:?White is semi-gloss Traffic White RAL 9016.
- Design:?The horizontal models feature an attractive top grille as standard.
- Optional extras:?Optional chrome towel hooks and towel bars are available on request.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 81mm
- Valve connections:?Underside valve connections on vertical models. Side valve connections on horizontal models. For side connections add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centres.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee:?10 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?C). To obtain Dt50?C?outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.