Outline Electric Radiators
Electric Outline radiators combine beauty with technical excellence. Designed and manufactured in the UK they celebrate the best of British. Made to order, these handsome items come in a whole host of shapes and sizes and can be finished in brushed stainless steel and a whole host of colours, pioneering electric radiator design.
- Made in the UK
- Huge range of sizes and finishes
- Upgrade with integral wireless receivers to ensure efficiency
|Size||Electric rating (Watts)||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1050mm / W: 1050mm / D: 50mm||1578||£1,496.40|
|H: 1050mm / W: 1050mm / D: 95mm||2890||£1,576.80|
|H: 1400mm / W: 240mm / D: 50mm||580||£757.20|
|H: 1400mm / W: 240mm / D: 95mm||820||£810.00|
|H: 1400mm / W: 460mm / D: 50mm||1160||£1,017.60|
|H: 1400mm / W: 460mm / D: 95mm||1640||£1,110.00|
|H: 1900mm / W: 240mm / D: 50mm||870||£880.80|
|H: 1900mm / W: 240mm / D: 95mm||1230||£963.60|
|H: 1900mm / W: 460mm / D: 50mm||1740||£1,297.20|
|H: 1900mm / W: 460mm / D: 95mm||2460||£1,386.00|
|H: 290mm / W: 1100mm / D: 50mm||394||£717.60|
|H: 290mm / W: 1100mm / D: 95mm||578||£768.00|
|H: 290mm / W: 1600mm / D: 50mm||592||£831.60|
|H: 290mm / W: 1600mm / D: 95mm||868||£882.00|
|H: 290mm / W: 2100mm / D: 50mm||789||£943.20|
|H: 290mm / W: 2100mm / D: 95mm||1157||£1,039.20|
|H: 470mm / W: 1100mm / D: 50mm||789||£908.40|
|H: 470mm / W: 1100mm / D: 95mm||1157||£985.20|
|H: 470mm / W: 1600mm / D: 50mm||1183||£1,130.40|
|H: 470mm / W: 1600mm / D: 95mm||1735||£1,233.60|
|H: 470mm / W: 2100mm / D: 50mm||1578||£1,334.40|
|H: 470mm / W: 2100mm / D: 95mm||2313||£1,428.00|
|H: 650mm / W: 1100mm / D: 50mm||1183||£1,116.00|
|H: 650mm / W: 1100mm / D: 95mm||1735||£1,222.80|
|H: 650mm / W: 1600mm / D: 50mm||1775||£1,412.40|
|H: 650mm / W: 1600mm / D: 95mm||2603||£1,503.60|
|H: 650mm / W: 2100mm / D: 50mm||2367||£1,708.80|
|H: 700mm / W: 700mm / D: 50mm||870||£874.80|
|H: 700mm / W: 700mm / D: 95mm||1230||£991.20|
|H: 750mm / W: 460mm / D: 50mm||580||£752.40|
|H: 750mm / W: 460mm / D: 95mm||820||£801.60|
- Lead time: All Outline radiators are by special order in approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Choose from a range of RAL colours, "Blackboard", brushed stainless steel or special finishes for the prices as listed. Maggie, Fop and Compost are special textured paint finishes. Swatches available on request. Colour matching service is also available - please contact our sales team for a quote. Alternative finishes on this design of radiator are also available, please see Electric Supermirror, Cliff, Gong!, Blackboard and Woody ranges.
- Design: Bespoke sizes are also available - please ask for a quote. The Outline is a modular aluminium high output radiator with a front fascia panel. This means that the radiator has a low surface temperature and acts as a convector heater and emits heat from the space at the top of the radiator between the wall and the rear of the radiator as opposed to the front panel. There is a 25mm gap from wall to rear of radiator on all Outline models.
- Towel rails: Towel hanging rails can be added to Outline radiators for a surcharge - please contact our sales team for a quote.
- Controls: Electric heating element is non-adjustable (on/off) without a timer as standard. However, this electric radiator can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Installation: The power cable is located at the bottom right hand corner of the radiator but can be placed behind the radiator facade, so it is out of view (as pictured).
- Material: Made of aluminium with a stainless steel or mild steel front fascia panel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 50mm or 95mm
- Projection from the wall:?50mm deep models = 75mm / 95mm deep models = 120mm (measurements exclude chalk holder)
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.