Outline towel radiator
Bring hot beauty to your bathroom with the Outline towel radiator. Available in a huge range of shapes, sizes and finishes, this radiator combines efficient practical heating with ample towel hanging space and technical excellence. Designed and made in the UK, this fabulously British towel warming, room heating model is a class act.
- Made in the West Midlands
- High heat output
- Huge range of finishes
There is no Price List.
- Lead time:?All Outline towel radiators are by special order in approximately 6 to 8 weeks.? Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes:??For ?Your Colour?, choose from a selection of RAL colours - see colour card ? swatches available on request.? Other colours, which are not in the standard colour range, are also available for a surcharge ? please ask for more information.? Maggie, Fop and Compost are special textured paint finishes ? swatches available on request.? Alternative finishes on this design of radiator are also available, please see Supermirror, Cliff, Gong!, Blackboard and Woody ranges.
- Design:?Bespoke sizes are also available ? please ask for a quote.? The Outline is a modular aluminium high output radiator with a separate front fascia panel.? This means that the radiator has a low surface temperature and acts as a convector heater and emits heat from the space at the top of the radiator between the wall and the rear of the radiator as opposed to the front panel.? There is a?25mm gap from wall to rear of radiator on all Outline models.
- Towel rails:?One rail is included as standard.? More rails are available on request for a surcharge - please ask for a quote.
- Material:?Made of aluminium with a mild steel or stainless steel front fascia panel.
- Delivery:?We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings:?Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. _?connections are supplied as standard. ?Screws are not supplied.
- Depth:?50mm or 95mm (excluding towel rails)
- Projection from the wall:?50mm deep models = 125mm (including towel rail). 95mm deep models = 170mm?(including towel rail)
- Valve connections:?Underside valve connections as standard.? Hidden thermostatic valves are available for an extra ?262 exc VAT using our Hinge and Bracket system. Side valve connections are also available for extra charge. Please contact our sales team to ensure the neatest installation.
- Valves and finishing touches:?These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer?s guarantee:?5 year manufacturer?s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?c).? To obtain Dt50?c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer?s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions:?All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT:?The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.