CALL US: 01274 567789
Oval stainless steel radiators
Oval-ly inspired - this stunning brushed stainless steel radiator combines cutting edge design with classic practicality. With an impressive heat output, good looks and long elegant tubes, the Oval truly is the shape of things to come.
- 10 year warranty
- Stunning brushed finish
- Popular oval tube profile
Lead Time: Approximately 2 to 3 working days
|Size||Rows of tubes||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1500mm / W: 450mm / Tubes: 7||Double tubes||1925/6573||£1,291.20|
|H: 1800mm / W: 250mm / Tubes: 4||Single tubes||684/2334||£537.60|
|H: 1800mm / W: 250mm / Tubes: 4||Double tubes||1334/4555||£903.60|
|H: 1800mm / W: 310mm / Tubes: 5||Single tubes||855/2918||£667.20|
|H: 1800mm / W: 310mm / Tubes: 5||Double tubes||1668/5695||£1,122.00|
|H: 1800mm / W: 450mm / Tubes: 7||Single tubes||1190/4059||£927.60|
|H: 1800mm / W: 450mm / Tubes: 7||Double tubes||2320/7921||£1,563.60|
|H: 1800mm / W: 560mm / Tubes: 9||Single tubes||1539/5248||£1,186.80|
|H: 1800mm / W: 560mm / Tubes: 9||Double tubes||2999/10239||£2,000.40|
|H: 600mm / W: 1000mm / Tubes: 16||Single tubes||1054/3592||£660.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 1000mm / Tubes: 16||Double tubes||1819/6204||£1,113.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 1200mm / Tubes: 19||Single tubes||1178/4016||£691.20|
|H: 600mm / W: 1200mm / Tubes: 20||Double tubes||2023/6904||£1,272.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 1500mm / Tubes: 24||Single tubes||1488/5075||£894.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 1500mm / Tubes: 24||Double tubes||2568/8763||£1,608.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 400mm / Tubes: 6||Single tubes||372/1271||£368.40|
|H: 600mm / W: 400mm / Tubes: 6||Double tubes||642/2187||£571.20|
|H: 600mm / W: 570mm / Tubes: 8||Single tubes||558/1902||£453.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 570mm / Tubes: 8||Double tubes||963/3285||£675.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 750mm / Tubes: 12||Double tubes||1284/4379||£975.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 800mm / Tubes: 13||Single tubes||806/2749||£582.00|
- Lead time: All models are usually in stock in the UK: approximately 2 to 3 working days.
- Finishes: Brushed stainless steel has a matt finish similar to the most popular finish of cooker hoods for example.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: Single = 92mm / Double = 113mm.
- Valve connections: Side valve connections, so you need to add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centres.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 10 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.