CALL US: 01274 567789
Oval towel rail
Oval-ly inspired this stunning towel radiator combines cutting edge design with classic practicality. With an impressive heat output, plenty of hanging space and superb prices, the Oval is the shape of things to come. Choose from white or coloured models or stainless steel finishes. Stainless steel does not decrease the heat output like chrome does (chrome decreases output by at least 20%).
- White and stainless steel held in stock for quick delivery
- Other colours and finishes by special order
- Chunky tubes ensure a good heat output
Lead Time: Approx 2 to 3 w/days (white, stainless steel) / Approx 2 weeks (other finishes)
|Product Type||Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Finish||Price incl VAT|
|Dual fuel||H: 1120mm / W: 500mm||695/2372 900W||Your Colour||£480.18|
|Central heating||H: 1120mm / W: 500mm||695/2372||Your Colour||£402.80|
|Central heating||H: 1120mm / W: 500mm||695/2372||White RAL 9016||£310.58|
|Dual fuel||H: 1120mm / W: 500mm||695/2372 900W||White RAL 9016||£381.60|
|Electric||H: 1120mm / W: 500mm||900W||Your Colour||£523.64|
|Electric||H: 1120mm / W: 500mm||900W||White RAL 9016||£431.42|
|Electric||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||600W||Brushed stainless steel||£806.45|
|Electric||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||600W||Polished stainless steel||£591.48|
|Dual fuel||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||1018/3472 600W||Brushed stainless steel||£806.45|
|Dual fuel||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||1018/3472 600W||Polished stainless steel||£591.48|
|Central heating||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||1018/3472||Brushed stainless steel||£698.33|
|Central heating||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||1018/3472||Polished stainless steel||£483.36|
|Dual fuel||H: 1535mm / W: 500mm||885/3019 900W||Your Colour||£601.02|
|Central heating||H: 1535mm / W: 500mm||885/3019||Your Colour||£523.64|
|Central heating||H: 1535mm / W: 500mm||885/3019||White RAL 9016||£402.80|
|Dual fuel||H: 1535mm / W: 500mm||885/3019 900W||White RAL 9016||£473.82|
|Electric||H: 1535mm / W: 500mm||900W||Your Colour||£644.48|
|Electric||H: 1535mm / W: 500mm||900W||White RAL 9016||£523.64|
|Electric||H: 800mm / W: 500mm||400W||Brushed stainless steel||£611.83|
|Electric||H: 800mm / W: 500mm||400W||Polished stainless steel||£679.25|
|Dual fuel||H: 800mm / W: 500mm||679/2316 300W||Brushed stainless steel||£611.83|
|Dual fuel||H: 800mm / W: 500mm||679/2316 300W||Polished stainless steel||£679.25|
|Central heating||H: 800mm / W: 500mm||679/2316||Brushed stainless steel||£503.71|
|Central heating||H: 800mm / W: 500mm||679/2316||Polished stainless steel||£571.13|
|Dual fuel||H: 826mm / W: 500mm||518/1768 600W||Your Colour||£358.28|
|Central heating||H: 826mm / W: 500mm||518/1769||Your Colour||£280.90|
|Central heating||H: 826mm / W: 500mm||518/1769||White RAL 9016||£216.24|
|Dual fuel||H: 826mm / W: 500mm||518/1768 600W||White RAL 9016||£287.26|
|Electric||H: 826mm / W: 500mm||600W||Your Colour||£401.74|
|Electric||H: 826mm / W: 500mm||600W||White RAL 9016||£337.08|
Central heating versions
- Pipes from wall = we recommend corner valves, which are specifically designed for use where pipes are coming from the wall; these valves offer a much neater finish than standard angled valves.
- Pipes from floor = we recommend straight valves.
- Pipes from wall = we recommend dual fuel valves, which are specifically designed for use on dual fuel versions where pipes are coming from the wall; these valves offer a much neater finish than standard angled valves.
- Pipes from floor = we recommend a mixed set of valves, 1 straight and 1 angled.
- Lead time: White and stainless steel models = approximately 2 working days. Other finishes are by special order: approximately 2 weeks.
- Finishes: Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome. Satin stainless steel is brushed and has a matt finish. "White" is Traffic White RAL 9016 in a semi-gloss finish. Other colours and painted finishes are available by special order. Colour cards and swatches are available on request.
- Material: Made of stainless steel or mild steel (painted models).
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: Stainless steel models: 85mm to 105mm. Mild steel (painted) models:90mm to 95mm.
- Valve connections: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See advice above then our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: Stainless steel models: 10 year manufacturer's guarantee. Mild steel (painted) models: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee. / All electric parts have a 2 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.