Pablo Designer Radiators
With minimalist understated design and impressive performance, Pablo is a flat panel radiator that will warm you inside and out. Choose from a huge range of sizes stocked in standard white or use your artistic license and choose from a range of 25 fantastic colours from bright and bold to muted and subtle. Our experts selected Pablo to join our range as it ticked all the boxes in terms of quality, performance, colour choice, quick turn-around and surprising affordability.
- Smart alternative to corrugated panel radiators
- Excellent value
- 26 colour options
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All models in white are usually in stock: approximately 3 to 5 working days. Other finishes are by special order: approximately 3 to 4 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Finished in Traffic White (RAL 9016) as standard. Choose from a range of 25 other RAL colours. Colour card and swatches are available on request.
- Accessories: Towel rails available on vertical models for a surcharge. Please ask for a quote.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate):
- Horizontal – single panel, single convector = 75mm to 92mm;
- Horizontal – double panel, single convector = 100mm;
- Horizontal – double panel, double convector = 125mm; and
- Vertical – double panel, single convector = 105mm.
- Valve connections: Horizontal models: Side valve connections, so you need to add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. / Vertical models: Underside valve connections, please discuss options with our sales team.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60˚c). To obtain Dt50˚c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.