CALL US: 01274 567789
Pentola proves that brawn and beauty are not mutually exclusive when it comes to radiators. The chunky tubes and "pepper-pot" tops make a real statement as well as ensuring superb heat outputs; the external surface area of each tube is effectively doubled thanks to the heat emitted from the internal hollow, maximising its ability to radiate heat.
- Next day delivery
- 10 year warranty
- Highly affordable
Lead Time: Approximately 1 to 2 working days
|Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Finish||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1500mm / W: 435mm||1304 / 4449||White RAL 9003||£459.00|
|H: 1500mm / W: 435mm||1304 / 4449||Anthracite RAL 7016||£505.00|
|H: 1800mm / W: 435mm||1548 / 5281||White RAL 9003||£508.00|
|H: 1800mm / W: 435mm||1548 / 5281||Anthracite RAL 7016||£558.00|
|H: 1800mm / W: 435mm||1548 / 5281||Stainless Steel||£1,765.00|
|H: 1800mm / W: 585mm||2063 / 7040||White RAL 9003||£675.00|
|H: 1800mm / W: 585mm||2063 / 7040||Anthracite RAL 7016||£743.00|
|H: 1800mm / W: 585mm||2063 / 7040||Stainless Steel||£2,350.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 885mm||1471 / 5021||White RAL 9003||£526.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 885mm||1471 / 5021||Anthracite RAL 7016||£579.00|
- Lead time: All models are usually in stock in the UK for delivery within 2 working days. Other sizes and finishes are available by special order in approximately 6 weeks – please contact us for a quote. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. Swatches are available on request.
- Finishes: White is Traffic White (RAL 9003) and “Anthracite” is Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016). Stainless steel models are in a brushed finish.
- Material: Made of painted mild steel or stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 116mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.) 50mm central underside connections are available by special order – please contact us for a quote.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 10 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.