Pinstripe radiator - SALE
Boldness and strength are taken to new heights by this steel powerhouse, with its distinctive array of square tubes providing high levels of heat.? Ingenious design means a super neat finish, which minimizes the gap between the radiator and the wall.
- Square profile horizontal tubes
- Reduced prices whilst stocks last
- Vertical models by special order
There is no Price List.
- Sale prices:?Reduced prices only apply on remaining stock, which is very limited. Please call to check stock. All other models are available by special order at RRPs.
- Lead time: Very limited stock is available: approximately 2 to 3 working days / More sizes and colours are by special order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks.? Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes:??White? is semi-gloss Traffic White RAL 9016 and “Anthracite” is a fine textured metallic dark grey (M301).? Other colours available by special order – please ask for a quote.
- Design:??Single? means 1 row of tubes and ?Double? means 2 rows of tubes.? Other sizes available by special order – please ask for a quote.
- Material:?Made of mild steel.
- Delivery:?We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings:?Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. _?connections are supplied as standard. ?Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: Single = 79/98mm / Double = 121mm
- Valve connections:?Underside bottom opposite end valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches:?These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer?s guarantee:?10 year manufacturer?s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?c).? To obtain Dt50?c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer?s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions:?All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT:?The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.