Pod radiator (450mm to 1800mm high)
With sumptuous curved tops and timeless straight lines, this heating capsule combines retro chic with a gargantuan heat output. Hot and sexy, Pod brings effortless cool to any interior whether old or new, and the simple iconic styling of this column radiator ensures it stays fresh, functional and forever young (or old!).
- Next working day delivery
- Wall-mounted or floor-standing (on feet)
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: This radiator is usually in stock in the UK in the sizes shown in white and anthracite grey (RAL 7016 in metallic semi-gloss finish) finishes. Other finishes are available by special order in approximately 4 to 6 weeks - please ask for details.
- Optional feet: Feet are available as an optional extra. These add to the height of the radiator.
- Optional towel bars: Towel bars are available in white, anthracite and chrome for 3, 5 and 7 bar models as an optional extra @ £48 + VAT each. [ADD LINK]
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 115mm (excluding towel bar)
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?c). To obtain Dt50?c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.