CALL US: 01274 567789
Pod radiator (550mm to 1872mm high)
With sumptuous curved tops and timeless straight lines, this heating capsule combines retro chic with a gargantuan heat output. Hot and sexy, Pod brings effortless cool to any interior whether old or new, and the simple iconic styling of this column radiator ensures it stays fresh, functional and forever young (or old!).
- Next working day delivery
- Wall-mounted or floor-standing (on feet)
Lead Time: Approx 1 to 2 w/days (stock finishes) / Approx 2 weeks (other finishes)
|Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Finish||Mounting||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1800mm / W: 230mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 3||1165/3975||White||Wall-hung||£267.12|
|H: 1800mm / W: 230mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 3||1165/3975||Anthracite||Wall-hung||£292.56|
|H: 1800mm / W: 370mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 5||1944/6633||White||Wall-hung||£396.44|
|H: 1800mm / W: 370mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 5||1944/6633||Anthracite||Wall-hung||£435.66|
|H: 1800mm / W: 510mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 7||2721/9824||White||Wall-hung||£524.70|
|H: 1800mm / W: 510mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 7||2721/9824||Anthracite||Wall-hung||£576.64|
|H: 550mm / W: 1202mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 17||1529/5218||White||Wall-hung||£571.34|
|H: 550mm / W: 1202mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 17||1529/5218||Anthracite||Wall-hung||£628.58|
|H: 550mm / W: 507mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 7||638/2178||White||Wall-hung||£241.68|
|H: 550mm / W: 507mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 7||638/2178||Anthracite||Wall-hung||£266.06|
|H: 550mm / W: 785mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 11||1002/3420||White||Wall-hung||£371.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 785mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 11||1002/3420||Anthracite||Wall-hung||£408.10|
|H: 550mm / W: 785mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 11||1002/3420||Your Colour||Wall-hung||£482.30|
|H: 550mm / W: 993mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 14||1275/4352||White||Wall-hung||£470.64|
|H: 550mm / W: 993mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 14||1275/4352||Anthracite||Wall-hung||£517.28|
|H: 550mm / W: 993mm / D: 90mm / Bars: 14||1275/4352||Your Colour||Wall-hung||£611.62|
- Lead time: White and anthracite: approximately 2 working days. / Other finishes: approximately 2 weeks.
- Finishes: White is Traffic White RAL 9016 and Anthracite is Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 in textured finish. please be aware that the anthracite finished changed in 2019 from a semi-gloss metallic to a textured finish. Other finishes are available by special order - please ask for details. Special order means that the order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Optional feet: Feet are available as an optional extra. Heights for floor-standing models include 72mm for the feet. Please ask for a quote.
- Optional towel bars: Towel bars are available in white, anthracite and chrome for 3, 5 and 7 bar models as an optional extra. Please ask for a quote.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 115mm (excluding towel bar)
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.