CALL US: 01274 567789
Press Electric Radiators
One of the latest radiators in Feature Radiators' electric range, the Press electric radiator harks back to radiators of old with its sectional nature, but offers more contemporary industrial look with its pressed steel construction and bare metal finish.
- Unique design
- Industrial chic
- Lacquered for protection of bare metal finish
**Click link for new upgrade option to allow app control via WiFi** WiFi upgrade for Electric Radiators.
Lead Time: Approximately 5 to 6 weeks
|Size||Electric rating (Watts)||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1000mm / W: 428mm / D: 110mm||600||£738.00|
|H: 1000mm / W: 478mm / D: 110mm||900||£763.20|
|H: 1000mm / W: 578mm / D: 110mm||1200||£823.20|
|H: 1000mm / W: 728mm / D: 110mm||1500||£901.20|
|H: 1000mm / W: 978mm / D: 110mm||2000||£1,032.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 1078mm / D: 110mm||1500||£938.40|
|H: 600mm / W: 1478mm / D: 110mm||2000||£1,101.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 428mm / D: 110mm||600||£673.20|
|H: 600mm / W: 678mm / D: 110mm||900||£774.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 878mm / D: 110mm||1200||£847.20|
- Lead time: All Press radiators are by special order: please allow approximately 5 to 6 weeks. Special order means once manufacturing has commenced, the order cannot be cancelled.
- Finish: Lacquered bare metal is a transparent coating that is applied to the bare mild steel finish. It will expose the manufacturing marks that occur in production of the radiator such as welds and rivets.
- Electric element: This radiator is a central heating radiator that is supplied with a DIY electrification kit - full installation instructions are provided.
- The element has a dial on it to enable you to adjust the temperature (operating range 20-70?C) or set it to frost protection when not in use.
- It does not have a timer as standard.
- It can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Please allow an extra 60mm width to allow space for the element control box.
- Supplied with an anthracite element control box as standard. The colour of the element control box does not match the radiator exactly but is the closest colour available. Other finishes are available on request.
- The electric element has 1m of white flex.
- 240V on/off operation.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 160mm
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the radiator body and 1 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the electric element.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.