Press radiator (600mm to 1000mm high)
One of the latest radiators added to Feature Radiators' contemporary range, Press harks back to radiators of old with its sectional nature, but offers more contemporary industrial look with its pressed steel construction and bare metal finish showing off weld and rivet marks.
- Industrial chic
- Unique design
- Clear lacquer to protect bare metal finish
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: This radiator is only available by special order on a lead time of approximately 5 to 6 weeks. Special order means once manufacturing has commenced, the order cannot be cancelled.
- Finish: This finish is lacquered bare mild steel, which exposes the manufacturing marks, welds and rivets. Please ask for more information and images.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 110mm (excluding bracket)
- Projection from the wall: 160mm.
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.