Classic clean lines created by long lean fins. This radiator has been cleverly designed to combine straight-forward style with good looks and efficiency. With matching horizontal and vertical models, this range is a popular heating solution throughout the house.
- Can fit gaps of only 35cm wide
- Top European manufacturer
- Stocked in white and silver finish
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All sizes in white (semi-gloss RAL 9010) and aluminium finish (silver paint finish): usually in stock in the UK for delivery in 7 to 10 working days. / Other colours are by special order: approximately 6 to 8 weeks.? Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: ?White? is semi-gloss Warm White RAL 9010, ?Aluminium finish? is a silver paint finish (the shade has changed slightly since its initial introduction. Please advise us if you?have had a radiator in this finish before)?and ?Volcanic? is textured sparkly black.? Swatches available on request.
- Design: THIS MODEL CHANGED SLIGHTLY IN DESIGN OVER THE YEARS. Please ask for more info if you have ordered this product before.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. _?connections are supplied as standard. ?Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 130mm
- Valve connections:Short models have side valve connections, so add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe?centres). / Tall models have underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer?s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer?s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?c).? To obtain Dt50?c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer?s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.