CALL US: 01274 567789
Retro Aluminium Radiators (1470mm to 1870mm high)
Uncomplicated style. At last an aluminium alternative to cast iron, offering light-weight, rapid reaction time and a high heat output. Also, unlike cast iron, very tall radiators are possible. Retro's sectional nature offers the ultimate flexibility for sizing, making it perfect for use around the house. The clean lines of these Italian designed radiators work well in a variety of properties from 1930s semis to the latest grand designs. Made in Italy.
- Timeless design
- Vertical sizes for narrow spaces
- Light weight
Lead Time: Approx 3 to 5 w/days (white) / Approx 3 weeks (other finishes)
|Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Finish||Price incl VAT|
|Sections : 10 / Height: 1870mm / Length: 520mm||2250 / 7677||White||£955.20|
|Sections : 10 / Height: 1870mm / Length: 520mm||2250 / 7677||Your Colour||£1,160.40|
|Sections : 5 / Height: 1470mm / Length: 270mm||904 / 3086||White||£414.00|
|Sections : 5 / Height: 1470mm / Length: 270mm||904 / 3086||Your Colour||£517.20|
|Sections : 5 / Height: 1870mm / Length: 270mm||1125 / 3839||White||£488.40|
|Sections : 5 / Height: 1870mm / Length: 270mm||1125 / 3839||Your Colour||£595.20|
|Sections : 8 / Height: 1470mm / Length: 420mm||1446 / 4934||White||£649.20|
|Sections : 8 / Height: 1470mm / Length: 420mm||1446 / 4934||Your Colour||£774.00|
|Sections : 8 / Height: 1870mm / Length: 420mm||1800 / 6142||White||£768.00|
|Sections : 8 / Height: 1870mm / Length: 420mm||1800 / 6142||Your Colour||£933.60|
|Sections: 10 / H: 1470mm / W: 520mm||1808 / 6167||Your Colour||£961.20|
|Sections: 10 / H: 1470mm / W: 520mm||1808 / 6167||White||£804.00|
- Lead time: White models: approximately 3 to 5 working days. Other finishes are by special order: approximately 3 weeks. Special order means once manufacturing has commenced, the order cannot be cancelled.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 120mm.
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.