Robin bow-fronted towel rail
Robin will keep the chill away from its bathroom territory. Well priced and with impressive performance, Robin will give you something to sing about morning, noon and night. Specifically designed brackets located at the edge of the towel rail to leave the full width free to hang towels.
- Stocked in chrome and anthracite
- Bow-fronted design to aid towel hanging
- Top quality manufacturer
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: Models in Chrome and Anthracite are usually held in stock in the UK: approximately 7 to 10 working days / All other finishes are by special order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Choose from Beige Quartz (textured, sparkly beige), Anthracite (textured dark grey), Traffic White (RAL 9016) or choose your own colour; colour cards and swatches are available on request. Dual fuel radiators come with chrome parts.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating or "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) versions. Dual fuel versions are supplied with basic on/off electric elements in chrome as standard. Adjustable thermostatic element is available on request for a surcharge. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element; please ask for more information. Electric elements are fitted on the right hand side as standard; available on the left hand side by request. Dual fuel radiator heights do not include the element; please allow space below the radiator.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: 138mm to 153mm (bracket is adjustable)
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements (for central heating versions): Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee on the radiator itself and 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on the electrical components.
- Heat outputs (for central heating versions): These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.