Rococo Electric Radiators
Cast from an original found in a Parisian bordello.? This gorgeous cast iron radiator with floral Rococo motif and scrolled top oozes glamour and the decadence of a bygone era, bringing real oomph and lashings of warmth to the party.? The burnished finish further emphasises the stunning decorative detail.
- Unique ornate pattern
- Special "burnished" finishes in gold, copper and iron
- Starting at only 460mm high inc feet
|Size||Electric rating (Watts)||Radiator finish||Element finish||Price incl VAT|
|Sections: 7 / H: 810mm / H: 540mm / D: 140mm||1200||Burnished gold||Satin gold||£886.80|
|Sections: 7 / H: 460mm / W: 564mm / D: 140mm||900||Burnished gold||Satin gold||£733.20|
|Sections: 7 / H: 810mm / H: 540mm / D: 140mm||1200||Burnished iron||White||£862.80|
|Sections: 7 / H: 460mm / W: 564mm / D: 140mm||900||Burnished iron||White||£709.20|
|Sections: 8 / H: 810mm / H: 610mm / D: 140mm||1500||Burnished gold||Satin gold||£985.20|
|Sections: 8 / H: 810mm / H: 610mm / D: 140mm||1500||Burnished iron||White||£961.20|
|Sections: 10 / H: 810mm / H: 750mm / D: 140mm||2000||Burnished gold||Satin gold||£1,180.80|
|Sections: 10 / H: 810mm / H: 750mm / D: 140mm||2000||Burnished iron||White||£1,156.80|
|Sections: 12 / H: 460mm / W: 944mm / D: 140mm||1500||Burnished gold||Satin gold||£1,116.00|
|Sections: 12 / H: 460mm / W: 944mm / D: 140mm||1500||Burnished iron||White||£1,092.00|
- Lead time: All cast iron radiators are by special order: approximately 3 to 4 weeks.Special order means that, once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Finishes: Choose from our burnished finishes, Foundry range of traditional paint finishes or colour matches to a huge range of paints including any Farrow & Ball or Little Greene shades. For more information about cast iron radiator finishes, see Finishes information below.
- Quality: Our radiator sections are joined together using seals that have been specifically sourced to ensure a neat finish between sections. This avoids the risk of paint issues that have been seen in cast iron radiators where standard seals are used.
- Electric element:This radiator is a central heating radiator that is supplied with a DIY electrification kit - full installation instructions are provided.
- The element has a dial on it to enable you to adjust the temperature (operating range 20-70?C) or set it to "frost protection" when not in use.
- It does not have a timer as standard.
- It can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Please allow an extra 60mm width to allow space for the element control box.
- The element control box is white as standard. A set range of other finishes are available on request for a surcharge.
- The electric element has 1m of white flex.
- 240V on/off operation.
- Material: Made of cast iron.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth (excluding bracket): 460mm high = 140mm / 810mm high = 136mm
- Projection from the wall: Minimum of depth measurement as above plus depth of skirting.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 10 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the radiator body and 1 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the electric element.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
- Burnished Finishes - This highlights the decorative detail in the casting. Finishes available are burnished iron, burnished copper and burnished gold. This finish is done by hand so bear in mind that variation will occur.
- Traditional matt metallics - see options list and colour card shown;
- Bespoke colour match - we can colour match to any other non-textured paint range (including Farrow & Ball, Little Greene, RAL, Aga, Rayburn, Fired Earth, Paint Library and Dulux colours).
- Shade variations may occur from one paint batch to the next and, over the years, our traditional metallic paints have changed slightly as these are hand-made. Accordingly, where radiators are to be used in the same room and/or a colour match is important, it is advisable to order all radiators at the same time. If you are looking to colour match to radiators ordered previously, please make us aware of this at time of order so we can minimise shade variation.
- Cast iron radiators by nature have a textured finish. For a smooth finish, please see our steel column models such as the Classic, Colori and Bordo ranges. Light coloured paint finishes such as silver, white and cream will highlight the imperfections characteristic of cast iron more than the darker colours.
- DO NOT powder coat cast iron radiators; this process can weaken the seals between sections which will lead to leaks. Powder coating will invalidate the manufacturer's guarantee.