Despite the slim profile of this smooth, sleek radiator, it offers plenty of heat output per £. Rondé’s aluminium construction means a rapid reaction time and low water content and its light weight aids transportation and hanging. Brawn and beauty combine to create this all-round heating solution.
- Short and tall versions
- Light-weight aluminium
- Great value
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: Textured White and Grey RAL 9007: approximately 3 to 5 working days. / Other colours are by special order: approximately 3 to 4 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Textured White or Grey RAL 9007 (semi-gloss) are available from stock. Choose from a range of 25 other RAL colours. Colour cards and swatches are available on request.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth (excluding bracket): 45mm
- Projection from the wall: 96mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.