Sandringham towel radiator
The Sandringham ball-jointed towel radiators ooze quality and style and bring authenticity to period interiors. This radiator is not only gorgeous but also practical due to its hanging space and neat, wall-mounted design. Sandringham radiators are hand finished in the UK, with external tubes made of solid brass that are coated thick luxurious chrome. These radiators are central heating as standard, but are also available in dual fuel and all electric versions. Bespoke service available offering a huge range of other designs, sizes and finishes.
- Made in the UK
- Choose from brass, chrome, gold and nickel finishes
- Central heating, electric or "dual fuel"
|Model||Size||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|Central Heating||H: 740mm / W: 500mm / D: 250mm||485/1656||£1,233.60|
|Dual Fuel||H: 740mm / W: 500mm / D: 250mm||485/1656 200W||£1,366.80|
|Electric||H: 740mm / W: 500mm / D: 250mm||200w||£1,428.00|
|Central Heating||H: 740mm / W: 675mm / D: 250mm||684/2333||£1,316.40|
|Dual Fuel||H: 740mm / W: 675mm / D: 250mm||684/2333 400W||£1,449.60|
|Electric||H: 740mm / W: 675mm / D: 250mm||400w||£1,510.80|
|Central Heating||H: 740mm / W: 735mm / D: 250mm||813/2773||£1,372.80|
|Dual Fuel||H: 740mm / W: 735mm / D: 250mm||813/2773 400W||£1,506.00|
|Electric||H: 740mm / W: 735mm / D: 250mm||400w||£1,567.20|
- Lead time: All Sandringham radiators are by special order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Bespoke models: Our bespoke service means we can offer a wide range of other designs, finishes and sizes - please ask for more information and quotes.
- Finishes: Chrome with a white inset radiator as standard. Other finishes are available - please ask for more information and a quote.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with basic on/off electric elements as standard. Adjustable thermostatic electric elements are available for a surcharge - please ask for more information. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element – please ask for more information.
- Material: External tubes are made of brass with a metal top coat (e.g. chrome). Inset radiator is made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: 250mm.
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 30 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects on the external brass tubes. 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing faults on the inset mild steel radiator.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.