Crisp clean lines, simple timeless design and impressive performance, the Sencillo modern radiator has it all.? Finished to a high standard with a huge range of sizes, discreet fixings and adjustable brackets, the Sencillo brings unfussy style and warmth to any room in the house. Well-packaged and held in stock in many sizes and 3 different finishes, these radiators are ready for quick delivery (next working day).
- Next day delivery
- Stocked in 3 different finishes
- Excellent value
There is no Price List.
- Lead time:?All sizes in white, anthracite and silver are usually in stock for delivery in 2 working days.? Other RAL colours and sizes are available by special order ? approximately 6 weeks for delivery.? Please ask for more information. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: ?White? is semi-gloss Signal White (RAL 9003), Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016) and Silver.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. _?connections are supplied as standard. ?Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 71mm (single versions) / 86mm (double versions).
- Valve connections: Horizontal models have underside valve connections / Vertical models have side connections on vertical models, so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to?allow for valves (these are not pipe centres).
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer?s guarantee:?10 year manufacturer?s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?c).? To obtain Dt50?c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer?s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.