CALL US: 01274 567789
Ski towel rail
Good quality and well-finished, this ladder-style towel rail offers a contemporary tube-on-tube design in a range of sizes and finishes in central heating, electric and dual fuel formats.
- Next day delivery
- Excellent value - top quality for a low price
- Central heating, electric or "dual fuel" formats
Lead Time: Approx 1 to 2 w/days (white and chrome) / Approx 2 weeks (other finishes)
|Power type||Size||Finish||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|Central heating||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||White||715/2440||£180.00|
|Dual fuel||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||White||715/2440||£247.00|
|Electric||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||White||600w||£294.00|
|Central heating||H: 1200mm / W: 600mm||White||798/2721||£194.00|
|Dual fuel||H: 1200mm / W: 600mm||White||798/2721||£261.00|
|Electric||H: 1200mm / W: 600mm||White||600w||£308.00|
|Central heating||H: 1600mm / W: 500mm||White||1057/3605||£252.00|
|Dual fuel||H: 1600mm / W: 500mm||White||1057/3605||£319.00|
|Electric||H: 1600mm / W: 500mm||White||600w||£366.00|
|Central heating||H: 1600mm / W: 600mm||White||1158/3950||£264.00|
|Dual fuel||H: 1600mm / W: 600mm||White||1158/3950||£331.00|
|Electric||H: 1600mm / W: 600mm||White||900w||£378.00|
|Central heating||H: 800mm / W: 500mm||White||469/1600||£132.00|
|Dual fuel||H: 800mm / W: 500mm||White||469/1600||£199.00|
|Electric||H: 800mm / W: 500mm||White||300w||£246.00|
|Central heating||H: 800mm / W: 600mm||White||531/1811||£146.00|
|Dual fuel||H: 800mm / W: 600mm||White||531/1811||£213.00|
|Electric||H: 800mm / W: 600mm||White||300w||£260.00|
- Lead time: All sizes in white and chrome are usually held in stock: approximately 1 to 2 working days. All other finishes are by special order: approximately 2 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Standard white is Traffic White RAL 9016. Other colours and finishes are available by special order; colour cards and swatches are available on request. On electric and dual fuel models: radiators come with a chrome element and chrome 50mm T-piece as standard. White parts available on request.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating,"dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with basic on/off electric elements as standard. Thermostatic elements are available for a surcharge and may have a different wattage; please ask for more information. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element ? please ask for more information. Please allow space below the radiator for electrical part;
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 90mm to 100mm (brackets are adjustable)
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements (for central heating versions): Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee on the radiator itself and 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on the electrical components.
- Heat outputs (for central heating versions): These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.