CALL US: 01274 567789
Spiro Electric Radiators
The latest feature radiator to be added to our electric range is the Spiro Electric, named after it's industrial style spiral fins. Being long, low and floor-standing, this electric radiator is perfect for use under low windows or in front of glass and as they are made to order, you can choose your own finish providing the perfect complement to any interior, be it modern or traditional.
- Electric feature radiator
- Long and low design
Lead Time: Approximately 6 to 8 weeks
|Size||Electric rating (Watts)||Finish||Price incl VAT|
|H: 180mm / W: 1015mm||500||Chrome||£1,239.60|
|H: 180mm / W: 1015mm||500||Your Colour||£1,093.20|
|H: 180mm / W: 1015mm||500||Matt white||£874.80|
|H: 180mm / W: 1515mm||750||Chrome||£1,540.80|
|H: 180mm / W: 1515mm||750||Your Colour||£1,368.00|
|H: 180mm / W: 1515mm||750||Matt white||£1,094.40|
|H: 180mm / W: 2015mm||1000||Chrome||£1,947.60|
|H: 180mm / W: 2015mm||1000||Your Colour||£1,670.40|
|H: 180mm / W: 2015mm||1000||Matt white||£1,336.80|
- Lead time: All Spiro electric radiators are by special order: please allow 6 to 8 weeks. Special order means that, once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Finishes: Choose from a wide range of colours or chrome. Swatches are available on request.
- Controls: Ask our sales team about upgrading this radiator to include time and temperature controls.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. floor bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Diameter: 122mm
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee on radiator body and 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on the electric parts.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.