Stag Radiators - Horizontal
Triumphing over its rivals, Stag offers a high heat output and 30 year warranty but all for a low price. Its aluminium construction makes it lightweight and easy to install with a rapid heat up time. Stocked for next working day delivery in white and dark grey in a range of sizes in both single and double versions, this modern radiator is perfect for use around the house.
|Size||Product Type||Output Watts/BTUs||Finish||Price incl VAT|
|H: 600mm / W: 1124mm||Double||2091/7134||White||£604.80|
|H: 600mm / W: 1124mm||Double||2091/7134||Anthracite||£616.80|
|H: 600mm / W: 1135mm||Single||1672/5705||White||£445.20|
|H: 600mm / W: 1135mm||Single||1672/5705||Anthracite||£459.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 1312mm||Double||2412/8229||White||£687.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 1312mm||Double||2412/8229||Anthracite||£702.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 1325mm||Single||1953/6665||White||£504.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 1325mm||Single||1953/6665||Anthracite||£519.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 1515mm||Single||2234/7623||White||£561.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 1515mm||Single||2234/7623||Anthracite||£580.80|
|H: 600mm / W: 560mm||Double||1062/3625||White||£348.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 560mm||Double||1062/3625||Anthracite||£354.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 565mm||Single||828/2826||White||£268.80|
|H: 600mm / W: 565mm||Single||828/2826||Anthracite||£276.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 748mm||Double||1417/4834||White||£427.20|
|H: 600mm / W: 748mm||Double||1417/4834||Anthracite||£436.80|
|H: 600mm / W: 755mm||Single||1110/3786||White||£327.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 755mm||Single||1110/3786||Anthracite||£334.80|
|H: 600mm / W: 936mm||Double||1771/6042||White||£507.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 936mm||Double||1771/6042||Anthracite||£518.40|
|H: 600mm / W: 945mm||Single||1391/4745||White||£386.40|
|H: 600mm / W: 945mm||Single||1391/4745||Anthracite||£398.40|
- Lead time: All models are usually in stock for next working day delivery.
- Finishes: White or anthracite (dark grey)
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall:
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 30 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60˚C). To obtain Dt50˚C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.