Stave radiator - CLEARANCE
Hitting all the right notes throughout the house, this clearance vertical radiator offers clean minimal lines and a neat design that projects only 70mm from the wall. It is available in a variety of sizes and 2 colours at a price which belies its finely tuned performance. This radiator has now been discontinued so remaining stock is to clear.
- Only 70mm projection
- Low prices
- Horizontal and vertical models
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: This product has been discontinued so limited stock remains: approximately 7 to 10 working days.
- Finishes: White is semi-gloss Traffic White RAL 9016. “Anthracite” is a textured dark grey with a slight sparkle.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 70mm (vertical)
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.