Supermirror Electric Radiators
Want a warm feeling when you look in the mirror? With the stunningly beautiful and highly efficient Electric Supermirror, you’ll get just that. Made of highly polished stainless steel, the Electric Supermirror is a highly reflective, high heat output radiator that brings light, the illusion of extra space and real star quality. Although Electric Supermirror won’t compete with a glass mirror for the perfect reflection, it’s a truly stunning radiator, even when things get steamy as Supermirror is anti-fog and easy-clean.
- Made in the UK.
- Highly polished stainless steel with mirror finish
- Wow-factor guaranteed!
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Supermirror radiators are by special order in approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: The Supermirror is a highly reflective, high heat output radiator that brings light and the illusion of extra space. As the Supermirror is made of highly polished stainless steel, there will be some distortion created during the manufacturing process, particularly around the edges. Although Supermirror won't compete with a glass mirror for the perfect reflection, it's a truly stunning radiator that reflects undeniable star quality. Alternative finishes on this design of radiator are also available, please see Blackboard, Cliff, Gong!, Outline and Woody ranges.
- Design: Bespoke sizes are also available - please ask for a quote. The Supermirror is a modular aluminium high output radiator with a highly polished stainless steel front fascia panel. This means that the radiator has a low surface temperature and acts as a convector heater and emits heat from the space at the top of the radiator between the wall and the rear of the radiator as opposed to the front panel. There is a 25mm gap from wall to rear of radiator on all Supermirror models.
- Controls: Electric heating element is non-adjustable (on/off) without a timer as standard. However, this electric radiator can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimise energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Installation: The power cable is located at the bottom right hand corner of the radiator but can be placed behind the radiator facade, so it is out of view (as pictured).
- Material: Made of aluminium with a stainless steel fascia panel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 50mm or 95mm
- Projection from the wall: 50mm deep models = 75mm / 95mm deep models = 120mm (measurements exclude chalk holder)
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.