CALL US: 01274 567789
Want a warm feeling when you look in the mirror? With the stunningly beautiful and highly efficient Supermirror, you'll get just that.? Made of highly polished stainless steel, the Supermirror is a highly reflective, high heat output radiator that brings light, the illusion of extra space and real star quality. Although Supermirror won't compete with a glass mirror for the perfect reflection, it's a truly stunning radiator, even when things get steamy as Supermirror is anti-fog and easy-clean.
- Made in the UK.
- Stainless steel panel
Lead Time: Approximately 6 to 8 weeks
|Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1000mm / W: 1000mm / D: 50mm||2220/7577||£1,834.80|
|H: 1000mm / W: 1000mm / D: 95mm||4219/14399||£2,343.60|
|H: 1000mm / W: 430mm / D: 50mm||888/3031||£1,197.60|
|H: 1000mm / W: 430mm / D: 95mm||1554/5304||£1,390.80|
|H: 1500mm / W: 240mm / D: 50mm||695/2372||£1,034.40|
|H: 1500mm / W: 240mm / D: 95mm||1390/4744||£1,206.00|
|H: 1500mm / W: 430mm / D: 50mm||1390/4744||£1,472.40|
|H: 1500mm / W: 430mm / D: 95mm||2432/8300||£1,731.60|
|H: 1800mm / W: 240mm / D: 95mm||1691/5771||£1,322.40|
|H: 1800mm / W: 430mm / D: 50mm||1691/5771||£1,640.40|
|H: 1800mm / W: 430mm / D: 95mm||2959/10099||£1,935.60|
|H: 240mm / W: 1500mm / D: 50mm||471/1607||£1,282.80|
|H: 240mm / W: 1500mm / D: 95mm||910/3105||£1,665.60|
|H: 240mm / W: 2000mm / D: 50mm||658/2247||£1,566.00|
|H: 240mm / W: 2000mm / D: 95mm||1224/4176||£2,130.00|
|H: 430mm / W: 1000mm / D: 50mm||791/2698||£1,183.20|
|H: 430mm / W: 1000mm / D: 95mm||1502/5127||£1,510.80|
|H: 430mm / W: 1500mm / D: 50mm||1186/4047||£1,614.00|
|H: 430mm / W: 1500mm / D: 95mm||2292/7821||£2,085.60|
|H: 430mm / W: 2000mm / D: 50mm||1660/5666||£2,006.40|
|H: 430mm / W: 2000mm / D: 95mm||3082/10519||£2,697.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 1200mm / D: 50mm||1460/4987||£1,512.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 1200mm / D: 95mm||2799/9553||£2,052.00|
|H: 600mm / W: 1600mm / D: 50mm||1947/6645||£2,025.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 1600mm / D: 95mm||3772/12875||£2,619.60|
|H: 600mm / W: 600mm / D: 50mm||730/2491||£967.20|
|H: 600mm / W: 600mm / D: 95mm||1339/4570||£1,298.40|
|H: 600mm / W: 800mm / D: 50mm||974/3322||£1,190.40|
|H: 600mm / W: 800mm / D: 95mm||1825/6230||£1,488.00|
|H: 800mm / W: 800mm / D: 50mm||1375/4693||£1,372.80|
|H: 800mm / W: 800mm / D: 95mm||2578/8798||£1,720.80|
- Lead time: All Supermirror radiators are by special order in approximately 6 to 8 weeks.? Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes:?As the Supermirror is made of highly polished stainless steel, there will be some distortion created during the manufacturing process, particularly around the edges.? Although Supermirror won’t compete with a glass mirror for the perfect reflection, it’s a truly stunning radiator that reflects star quality.??Supermirror is anti-fog and easy to clean.? Alternative finishes on this design of radiator are also available, please see Blackboard, Cliff, Gong!, Outline and Woody ranges.
- Design: Bespoke sizes are also available – please ask for a quote.? The Supermirror is a modular aluminium high output radiator with a separate stainless steel fascia panel.? This means that the radiator has a low surface temperature and acts as a convector heater and emits heat from the space at the top of the radiator between the wall and the rear of the radiator as opposed to the front panel.? There is a?25mm gap from wall to rear of radiator on all Supermirror models.
- Material: Made of aluminium with a polished stainless steel front fascia panel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. _?connections are supplied as standard. ?Screws are not supplied.
- Depth:?50mm or 95mm
- Projection from the wall:?50mm deep models = 75mm / 95mm deep models = 120mm (measurements exclude chalk holder)
- Valve connections:?Underside valve connections as standard.? Hidden thermostatic valves are available for a surcharge using our Hinge and Bracket system. Side valve connections are also available for extra charge. Please contact our sales team to ensure the neatest installation.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer?s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer?s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?c).? To obtain Dt50?c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer?s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.