Svelte towel radiator
The prima ballerina of towel radiators - it's slender frame makes it ideal where wall space is limited, weather its cooking up a storm in the kitchen, or toasting towels in the bathroom.? Made from aluminium, it has a fast response time which can be particularly useful in kitchens where large temperature fluctuations are common.
- Slimline, aluminium design
- Stocked in 3 finishes
- Includes towel rail - perfect for use in kitchens
There is no Price List.
- Lead time:? Both sizes in White, Volcanic and Champagne are usually in stock in the UK for delivery in approximately 7 to 10 working days. Other colours are available by special order in approximately 6 to 8 weeks.? Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: ?White? is semi-gloss Traffic White RAL 9016, ?Volcanic? is textured sparkly black and "Champagne" is textured sparkly beige.? Swatches are available on request.
- Towel rail:?One polished aluminium towel rail is included in the price.? (Only 1 rail can be fitted and the position cannot be changed.)
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. _?connections are supplied as standard. ?Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 69mm (rail adds 58mm).
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves:??Special compact manual valves are included with the radiator. Please specify if pipework is coming from the wall or floor at the time of order. (Optional thermostatic upgrade for the valves to aid energy efficiency is available at for an additional charge).
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer?s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer?s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?c).? To obtain Dt50?c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer?s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.