CALL US: 01274 567789
Swell Electric Radiators
Riding a new design wave, Electric Swell offers a powerful performance and with stylish curve appeal. Providing an impressive heat output whilst being extremely light weight; this radiator leaves standard electric heaters in its wake. What more can we say, it's Swell!
- Eco-friendly, award-winning design
- High heat output
- Many sizes
Lead Time: Approx 3 to 5 w/days (white) / Approx 4 to 6 weeks (other finishes)
|Size||Electric rating (Watts)||Price incl VAT|
|Sections: 5 / H: 698mm / W: 420mm||600||£384.00|
|Sections: 5 / H: 598mm / W: 420mm||600||£378.00|
|Sections: 6 / H: 1880mm / W: 500mm||1200||£992.00|
|Sections: 6 / H: 1480mm / W: 500mm||1200||£938.00|
|Sections: 6 / H: 698mm / W: 500mm||900||£420.00|
|Sections: 7 / H: 1880mm / W: 580mm||1500||£1,123.00|
|Sections: 7 / H: 1480mm / W: 580mm||1500||£1,060.00|
|Sections: 7 / H: 598mm / W: 580mm||900||£447.00|
|Sections: 8 / H: 1880mm / W: 660mm||2000||£1,254.00|
|Sections: 8 / H: 1480mm / W: 660mm||2000||£1,182.00|
|Sections: 8 / H: 698mm / W: 660mm||1200||£492.00|
|Sections: 9 / H: 598mm / W: 740mm||1200||£517.00|
|Sections: 10 / H: 698mm / W: 820mm||1500||£564.00|
|Sections: 12 / H: 598mm / W: 980mm||1500||£621.00|
|Sections: 13 / H: 698mm / W: 1060mm||2000||£672.00|
|Sections: 16 / H: 598mm / W: 1300mm||2000||£760.00|
- Lead time: All sizes white are assembled to order: approximately 3 to 5 working days. / All other finishes are by special order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
- Finishes: White (RAL 9010) as standard. Other colours are available by special order from a wide range - colour card and swatches are available on request.
- Sizes: Even more sizes are available - please ask us if you are looking for a specific size and we can provide a quote. Alchemys are made up of individual sections that have been joined together:
- Upto 1m tall = Up to and including 20 sections wide come ready assembled, in one piece - longer sizes available for on-site assembly.
- Over 1m tall = Up to and including 10 sections wide come ready assembled, in one piece - longer sizes available for on-site assembly.
- On site assembly will require a joining tool: this is supplied on a sale or return basis.
- Electric element: This radiator is a central heating radiator that is supplied with a DIY electrification kit - full installation instructions are provided.
- The element has a dial on it to enable you to adjust the temperature (operating range 20-70?C) or set it to frost protection when not in use.
- It does not have a timer as standard.
- It can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Please allow an extra 60mm width to allow space for the element control box.
- White radiators are supplied with a white element control box. Other finishes are available on request for a surcharge.
- The electric element has 1m of white flex.
- 240V on/off operation.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: Under 1m high = 127mm or 131mm / Over 1m high = 130mm or 134mm.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the radiator body and 1 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the electric element.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.