Riding a new design wave, Swell offers a powerful performance and with stylish curve appeal. It's sectional aluminium design means it offers the flexibility to fit onto existing pipework. Providing an impressive heat output whilst being extremely light-weight, this radiator leaves standard steel panel models in its wake. What more can we say, it's Swell!
- High heat output
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: This radiator is held in sections in white in the UK and radiators are assembled to order – approximately 5 to 7 working days. Other finishes are available by special order from a range of RAL colours and special finishes – approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
- Finishes: “White” is semi-gloss Traffic White RAL 9016. Other colours are available – see colour card for range of 25 other RAL colours – and special finishes. Swatches are available on request.
- Design: Sizes listed are shown up to 1620mm wide ready assembled for short models and up to 820mm wide ready assembled for tall models. However, as this radiator is “sectional”, longer sizes are available on request for on site assembly. A joining tool is required to do this and can be supplied on a sale or return basis (£120 refundable deposit). Remember to add a joining tool to your order via Joining tools. Contact our team to discuss the best way to return the tool and ensure a refund.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: Short models = 127mm or 131mm / Tall models = 130mm or 134mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.