Tab towel rail
With its range of sizes including under window models, single or double tube options, choice of finishes and central heating, dual fuel and electric versions, the fab Tab offers the ideal solution for a huge range of bathroom heating requirements.
- Flat bar design
- Central heating, electric or "dual fuel" versions
- Top quality manufacturer
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: Central heating and dual fuel models in White, Volcanic and Chrome are usually held in stock in the UK: approximately 7 to 10 working days. All other finishes and electric versions are by special order: approximately 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Choose from the stock finishes Traffic White (RAL 9016), Volcanic and Chrome or choose your own colour - colour cards and swatches are available on request. On dual fuel and electric radiators, white radiators come with white elements and chrome T-pieces and coloured radiators come chrome elements and chrome T-pieces. Electric radiators are supplied with a matching element and a white remote control unit.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with basic on/off electric elements or adjustable thermostatic elements. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element - please ask for more information. Adjustable electric element has 2 temperature settings and a 2 hour programmable timer. Dual fuel and electric radiators are supplied with a chrome parts as standard. Electric elements are fitted on the right hand side as standard; available on the left hand side by request. Dual fuel and electric radiator heights do not include the element; please allow space below the radiator to allow for this.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 97mm to 112mm (bracket is adjustable)
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements (for central heating versions): Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee on the radiator itself and 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on the electrical components.
- Heat outputs (for central heating versions): These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT:?The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.