Tetro Aluminium Radiators (639mm to 1784mm high)
The gorgeous new Tetro combines all the benefits of aluminium radiators with beautiful traditional styling. Made of recycled material, this innovative model is high tech but with classic appeal. Light and responsive and with a high output, this is a radiator for the future which complements the past.
- Unique design
- Eco-friendly aluminium
- Light-weight and rapid reaction
|Mount||Size||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Finish||Price incl VAT|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 6 / H: 1484mm / W: 320mm||1124/3831||Volcanic||£765.60|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 6 / H: 1784mm / W: 320mm||1354/4620||White||£645.60|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 6 / H: 1484mm / W: 320mm||1124/3831||White||£612.00|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 6 / H: 1784mm / W: 320mm||1354/4620||Volcanic||£807.60|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 8 / H: 1484mm / W: 420mm||1497/5108||White||£793.20|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 8 / H: 1784mm / W: 420mm||1805/6160||White||£835.20|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 8 / H: 1784mm / W: 420mm||1805/6160||Volcanic||£1,044.00|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 8 / H: 1484mm / W: 420mm||1497/5108||Volcanic||£991.20|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 10 / H: 1484mm / W: 520mm||1872/6386||White||£986.40|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 10 / H: 1784mm / W: 520mm||2257/7700||White||£1,038.00|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 10 / H: 1784mm / W: 520mm||2257/7700||Volcanic||£1,297.20|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 10 / H: 1484mm / W: 520mm||1872/6386||Volcanic||£1,233.60|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 12 / H: 639mm / W: 620mm||923/3150||Volcanic||£1,030.80|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 12 / H: 1784mm / W: 620mm||2708/9240||Volcanic||£1,554.00|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 12 / H: 639mm / W: 620mm||923/3150||White||£824.40|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 12 / H: 1784mm / W: 620mm||2708/9240||White||£1,243.20|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 16 / H: 639mm / W: 820mm||1231/4201||White||£1,074.00|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 16 / H: 639mm / W: 820mm||1231/4201||Volcanic||£1,342.80|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 20 / H: 639mm / W: 1020mm||1539/5251||White||£1,338.00|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 20 / H: 639mm / W: 1020mm||1539/5251||Volcanic||£1,672.80|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 24 / H: 639mm / W: 1220mm||1847/6301||White||£1,603.20|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 24 / H: 639mm / W: 1220mm||1847/6301||Volcanic||£2,004.00|
- Lead time: This radiator is usually in stock in the UK in white and Volcanic - approximately 7 to 10 working days. Radiators in Champagne and Marron are available by special order in approximately 8 weeks– please ask for details. Other finishes are available on request - please contact us for more information. Special order means once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Feet: The feet on floor-standing models are not symmetrical, although the radiator can be reversed on request. Please ask for more details.
- Material: Made of aluminium
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 125mm deep (excluding feet)
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ∆t60˚C (British standard). To obtain ∆t50˚C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.