CALL US: 01274 567789
Tutti Radiators - with vertical tubes
Vertically positioned circular tubes in both single and double versions, Tutti offers an elegant design of feature radiator but with a high heat output and all for a low price. Stocked in white for quick delivery or specially painted in your chosen colour, this radiator is a real all-rounder when it comes to both style and practicality.
- Low prices
- Elegant design
- Quick delivery
Lead Time: Approx 3 to 5 w/days (white) / Approx 3 to 4 weeks (other colours)
|Size||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Product Type||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1220mm / W: 402mm||832 / 2841||Single||£265.74|
|H: 1220mm / W: 402mm||1218/4156||Double||£386.25|
|H: 1220mm / W: 504mm||1042/3555||Single||£286.34|
|H: 1220mm / W: 606mm||1246/4250||Single||£312.09|
|H: 1520mm / W: 232mm||590 / 2014||Single||£232.78|
|H: 1520mm / W: 232mm||871/2971||Double||£339.90|
|H: 1520mm / W: 300mm||758/2587||Single||£249.26|
|H: 1520mm / W: 300mm||1119/3819||Double||£364.62|
|H: 1520mm / W: 402mm||1012/3454||Single||£275.01|
|H: 1520mm / W: 402mm||1493/5096||Double||£404.79|
|H: 1520mm / W: 504mm||1268/4328||Single||£297.67|
|H: 1520mm / W: 504mm||1860/6348||Double||£441.87|
|H: 1520mm / W: 606mm||1517/5175||Single||£323.42|
|H: 1520mm / W: 606mm||2233/7619||Double||£481.01|
|H: 1820mm / W: 232mm||694 / 2368||Single||£239.99|
|H: 1820mm / W: 232mm||1039/3545||Double||£346.08|
|H: 1820mm / W: 300mm||892/3044||Single||£256.47|
|H: 1820mm / W: 300mm||1332/4544||Double||£373.89|
|H: 1820mm / W: 402mm||1188 / 4054||Single||£281.19|
|H: 1820mm / W: 402mm||1781/6077||Double||£416.12|
|H: 1820mm / W: 504mm||1484/5062||Single||£309.00|
|H: 1820mm / W: 504mm||2225/7593||Double||£457.32|
|H: 1820mm / W: 606mm||1784/6086||Single||£334.75|
|H: 1820mm / W: 606mm||2598/8864||Double||£499.55|
|H: 1820mm / W: 708mm||2079/7094||Single||£360.50|
|H: 1820mm / W: 708mm||3116/10631||Double||£540.75|
|H: 2020mm / W: 402mm||1305/4451||Single||£286.34|
|H: 2020mm / W: 402mm||1988/6782||Double||£425.39|
|H: 2020mm / W: 504mm||1633/5572||Single||£314.15|
|H: 2020mm / W: 504mm||2465/8421||Double||£468.65|
|H: 2020mm / W: 606mm||1953/6663||Single||£341.96|
|H: 2020mm / W: 606mm||2991/10206||Double||£512.94|
|H: 650mm / W: 402mm||479/1634||Single||£244.11|
|H: 650mm / W: 402mm||722/2463||Double||£353.29|
|H: 650mm / W: 504mm||599/2044||Single||£262.65|
|H: 650mm / W: 504mm||907/3095||Double||£383.16|
- Lead time: All sizes in White are usually in stock in the UK – approximately 3 to 5 working days / Other finishes are by special order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: White is semi-gloss Traffic White RAL 9016. A wide range of other finishes are available by special order - swatches available on request.
- Design: “Single” means 1 row of tubes and “Double” means 2 rows of tubes.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: Single = 90mm / Double = 114 to 124mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves (these are not pipe centres).
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 80/60/20 (∆t50˚C ). To obtain ∆t60˚C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 1.264.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.