Tutti Radiators - with horizontal tubes
This Italian designer radiator is a true all-rounder, thanks to its style, huge range of sizes, high heat output and low price. It’s classic tubular design comes in white or a choice of colours by special order. In the horizontal version if offers a stylish alternative to standard corrugated panel radiators with a range of widths to fit onto existing pipes.
Replacement for standard radiators
|Size||Output Watts/BTUs||Product Type||Price incl VAT|
|H: 402mm / W: 1220mm||863/2945||Single||£258.00|
|H: 402mm / W: 1220mm||1311/4472||Double||£375.00|
|H: 402mm / W: 1520mm||1076/3671||Single||£267.00|
|H: 402mm / W: 1520mm||1633/5572||Double||£393.00|
|H: 402mm / W: 1820mm||1955/6671||Double||£404.00|
|H: 402mm / W: 920mm||651/2221||Single||£249.00|
|H: 402mm / W: 920mm||651/2221||Double||£357.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 1220mm||1072/3657||Single||£278.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 1220mm||1500/5119||Double||£408.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 1520mm||1336/4558||Single||£289.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 1520mm||1947/6641||Double||£429.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 1820mm||2331/7953||Double||£444.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 520mm||458/1561||Single||£251.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 520mm||666/2273||Double||£368.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 650mm||571/1949||Single||£255.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 650mm||832/2838||Double||£372.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 700mm||616/2101||Single||£260.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 700mm||896/3058||Double||£377.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 920mm||809/2761||Single||£267.00|
|H: 504mm / W: 920mm||1131/3860||Double||£386.00|
|H: 538mm / W: 1220mm||1141/3894||Single||£287.00|
|H: 538mm / W: 1220mm||1600/5460||Double||£420.00|
|H: 538mm / W: 1520mm||1421/4847||Single||£298.00|
|H: 538mm / W: 920mm||861/2938||Single||£273.00|
|H: 538mm / W: 920mm||1207/4118||Double||£397.00|
|H: 606mm / W: 1220mm||1275/4352||Single||£303.00|
|H: 606mm / W: 1220mm||1738/5931||Double||£442.00|
|H: 606mm / W: 1520mm||1589/5421||Single||£314.00|
|H: 606mm / W: 1520mm||2165/7388||Double||£467.00|
|H: 606mm / W: 1820mm||2592/8845||Double||£485.00|
|H: 606mm / W: 650mm||680/2321||Single||£273.00|
|H: 606mm / W: 650mm||925/3157||Double||£399.00|
|H: 606mm / W: 700mm||732/2498||Single||£280.00|
|H: 606mm / W: 700mm||997/3403||Double||£404.00|
|H: 606mm / W: 920mm||962/3283||Single||£291.00|
|H: 606mm / W: 920mm||1311/4472||Double||£417.00|
- Lead time: White models: approximately 3 to 5 working days. / Other finishes: please allow around 4 to 6 weeks.
- Sizes: More sizes available by special order – please ask for a quote.
- Finishes: White RAL 9016 or choose from a range of other colours and finishes. Colour card and swatches are available on request.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: Single = 90mm / Double = 114mm to 124mm.
- Valve connections: Horizontal models = Underside bottom opposite end valves connections / Vertical models = Side valve connections. Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves (these are not pipe centres).
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60˚C). To obtain Dt50˚C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.