Vault Electric Radiators
A radiator to treasure; this classic steel column radiator finished in our best-selling Old Penny finish is now available in an electric version. Finished to a high standard, available in a wide range of sizes and offering affordable luxury, the Electric Vault offers a similar look to traditional cast iron radiators but with the benefits of steel construction and a bronze powder coated finish. Supplied with an electric element in a satin gold finish.
- Popular bronze finish
- Timeless design
- With thermostatic control
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Vault radiators are by special order (non-stock): approximately 4 weeks. Special order means that, once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Finishes: "Old Penny" - a powder-coated paint finish, matched to our best-selling cast iron finish.
- Electric element:This radiator is a central heating radiator that is supplied with a DIY electrification kit – full installation instructions are provided.
- The element has a dial on it to enable you to adjust the temperature (operating range 20-70°C) or set it to “frost protection” when not in use.
- It does not have a timer as standard.
- It can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Please allow an extra 60mm width to allow space for the element control box.
- The element control box is finished in satin gold. The colour of the element does not match the radiator exactly but is the closest colour available.
- The electric element has 1m of white flex.
- 240V on/off operation.
- Mounting: Floor-standing radiators come with insertable feet and wall stays (the heights of the floor-mounted models above include the height of the feet at 120mm). Wall-mounted radiators just come with wall brackets – allow additional height for skirting board / air circulation.
- Other sizes: For other heights and depths, please see our Electric Pinto range or call for more information.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: See measurements below that exclude brackets
- 2 column = 66mm
- 3 column = 107mm
- 4 column = 148mm
- 6 column = 230mm
- Projection from the wall:
- 2 column = 98mm
- 3 column = 139mm
- 4 column = 180mm
- 6 column = 262mm
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects on the radiator body and 1 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects on the electric element.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.