VIP Aluminium Radiators (Alchemy) - Short
Bring pure chemistry to your home with the VIP (Alchemy) radiator range, where form and function thrive as equals. The simple styling and clean lines of this aluminium radiator ooze quality and form, whilst the high performance, rapid reaction time and efficient energy use equal good function. It's aluminium construction means a high heat output, low water content and light weight.
- Eco-friendly option
- High heat output
- Huge range of widths to fit onto existing pipework
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: This radiator is held in sections in white in the UK and radiators are assembled to order – approximately 5 to 7 working days.
- Finishes: White is semi-gloss Warm White RAL 9010. Other colours area available by special order. Swatches are available on request. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Design: Sizes listed are shown up to 1620mm wide ready assembled for short models and up to 820mm wide ready assembled for tall models.? However, as this radiator is “sectional”, longer sizes are available on request for on site assembly – these will require a joining tool, which can be supplied on a sale or return basis for £120 via Joining tools. Contact our team to discuss the best way to return the tool and ensure a refund.
- Optional side panels: These are available on request for a surcharge and are plastic panels that are designed to cover the visible fins down each side of the radiator.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 114mm or 118mm (bracket has two settings.)
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves.? (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ∆t60˚C (British standard). To obtain ∆t50˚C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.