CALL US: 01274 567789
Wilberforce Cast Iron Radiators - 740mm high
The 2 column Wilberforce cast iron radiator has classic Victorian styling together with a super slim profile, making it the ideal solution to bring warmth and period authenticity to areas where distance from the wall is at a premium. Popular for use in narrow hallways and small rooms, this skinny yet powerful Victorian is made of cast iron and hand-built using traditional methods. Floor-standing = 740mm high / Wall-mounted = 680mm high
- Only 7cm deep
- Popular choice for narrow spaces
- Free colour-matching service - Farrow & Ball, Little Greene, Dulux, etc
Lead Time: Approximately 1 to 2 weeks
|Mounting||Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||3 Sections/208mm wide||234/798||£156.00|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||4 Sections/269mm wide||312/1065||£194.40|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||5 Sections/330mm wide||390/1331||£232.80|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||6 Sections/391mm wide||468/1597||£271.20|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||7 Sections/452mm wide||546/1863||£309.60|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||8 Sections/512mm wide||624/2129||£348.00|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||9 Sections/573mm wide||702/2395||£385.20|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||10 Sections/634mm wide||780/2661||£423.60|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||11 Sections/695mm wide||858/2927||£462.00|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||12 Sections/756mm wide||936/3194||£500.40|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||13 Sections/816mm wide||1014/3460||£538.80|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||14 Sections/877mm wide||1092/3726||£576.00|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||15 Sections/938mm wide||1170/3992||£614.40|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||16 Sections/999mm wide||1248/4258||£652.80|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||17 Sections/1060mm wide||1326/4524||£691.20|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||18 Sections/1120mm wide||1404/4790||£729.60|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||19 Sections/1181mm wide||1482/5057||£768.00|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||20 Sections/1242mm wide||1560/5323||£805.20|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||21 Sections/1303mm wide||1638/5589||£843.60|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||22 Sections/1364mm wide||1716/5855||£882.00|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||23 Sections/1424mm wide||1794/6121||£920.40|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||24 Sections/1485mm wide||1872/6387||£958.80|
|Floor-standing (with feet)||25 Sections/1546mm wide||1950/6653||£996.00|
- Long radiators: Sizes over 1200mm wide will arrive in more than one block to make them easier to move around, meaning they need to be joined together on site. Therefore a joining tool is required and can be supplied on a sale or return basis (£120 refundable deposit). Remember to add a joining tool to your order via Joining tools. Contact our team to discuss the best way to return the tool and ensure a refund.
- Cancellations: Cast iron radiators are made to order. Once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Lead time: approximately 1 to 2 weeks.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) via a commercial pallet carrier service [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. feet, wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Cast iron radiators are floor-standing (with feet) as standard – wall mounted versions (without feet) are available on request. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. (3/4″ connections are available on request.) Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: Radiator depth at deepest part (excluding wall bracket). Wall-mounted (without feet) = 60mm / Floor-standing (with feet) = 90mm.
- Projection from the wall: Wall-mounted (without feet) = 85mm / Floor-standing (with feet) = minimum is 60mm plus skirting board depth.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ∆t60°C (British standard). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Pipe centre measurements: Cast iron radiators have tapping centres that equal the width of the radiator, so pipe centre measurements equal the width of the radiator plus and appropriate amount for valves. Bear in mind, some cast iron radiators are hand-finished in the traditional manner so widths of radiators may vary between batches. For this reason, we don’t advise finalising any pipework until the radiators are on site.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Water pressure: maximum working pressure of 6 bar.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.