CALL US: 01274 567789
Winder towel rail
Winding its way into your bathroom or kitchen, the Winder provides well-spaced bars for getting the towels through and a copper coloured riser as an on-trend touch to really set the product off.
- Unique design featuring 2 colours
- Plenty of towel drying space
- Next day delivery
Lead Time: Approx 1 to 2 w/days (white with copper) / Approx 4 to 6 weeks (other finishes)
|Model||Size||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Finish||Price incl VAT|
|Electric||H: 1200mm / W: 400mm||600w||White and Copper||£719.74|
|Central Heating||H: 1200mm / W: 400mm||762/2601||White and Copper||£598.90|
|Dual Fuel||H: 1200mm / W: 400mm||762/2601 600W||White and Copper||£669.92|
|Electric||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||600w||White and Copper||£748.36|
|Central Heating||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||913/3114||White and Copper||£627.52|
|Dual Fuel||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||913/3114 600W||White and Copper||£698.54|
|Electric||H: 1200mm / W: 600mm||900w||White and Copper||£774.86|
|Central Heating||H: 1200mm / W: 600mm||1062/3624||White and Copper||£654.02|
|Dual Fuel||H: 1200mm / W: 600mm||1062/3624 900W||White and Copper||£725.04|
|Electric||H: 1620mm / W: 400mm||900w||White and Copper||£825.74|
|Central Heating||H: 1620mm / W: 400mm||1040/3548||White and Copper||£704.90|
|Dual Fuel||H: 1620mm / W: 400mm||1040/3548 900W||White and Copper||£775.92|
|Electric||H: 1620mm / W: 500mm||900w||White and Copper||£858.60|
|Central Heating||H: 1620mm / W: 500mm||1244/4245||White and Copper||£737.76|
|Dual Fuel||H: 1620mm / W: 500mm||1244/4245 900W||White and Copper||£808.78|
|Electric||H: 1620mm / W: 600mm||900w||White and Copper||£896.76|
|Central Heating||H: 1620mm / W: 600mm||1449/4944||White and Copper||£775.92|
|Dual Fuel||H: 1620mm / W: 600mm||1449/4944 900W||White and Copper||£846.94|
|Electric||H: 780mm / W: 400mm||300w||White and Copper||£606.32|
|Central Heating||H: 780mm / W: 400mm||487/1662||White and Copper||£485.48|
|Dual Fuel||H: 780mm / W: 400mm||487/1662 300W||White and Copper||£556.50|
|Electric||H: 780mm / W: 500mm||600w||White and Copper||£624.34|
|Central Heating||H: 780mm / W: 500mm||581/1982||White and Copper||£503.50|
|Dual Fuel||H: 780mm / W: 500mm||581/1982 600W||White and Copper||£574.52|
|Electric||H: 780mm / W: 600mm||600w||White and Copper||£642.36|
|Central Heating||H: 780mm / W: 600mm||676/2307||White and Copper||£521.52|
|Dual Fuel||H: 780mm / W: 600mm||676/2307 600W||White and Copper||£592.54|
- Lead time: 500mm high models in white are usually in stock: approximately 2 to 3 working days. All other sizes and finishes are by special order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: "White" is Traffic White RAL 9016 with vertical tube in copper paint finish. Other colours and finishes are available on request - please ask for more information. Colour cards and swatches are available on request. Dual fuel or electric versions come with a chrome element and chrome parts as standard; white element is available by request.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with basic on/off electric elements as standard; adjustable thermostatic elements are available on request for a surcharge. Please allow 200mm beneath the radiator to allow for the T-piece (dual fuel only), heater and flex. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element – please ask for more information.
- Design: This radiator has vertical tube on the left as standard. Right hand version is available on request by special order.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½” connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 126mm to 134mm
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements (for central heating versions): Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee on the radiator. 1 year manufacturer's guarantee on the electrical components.
- Heat outputs (for central heating versions): These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.