Woody by name, Woody by nature! Woody is an organically finished radiator from Feature Radiators and is available in a?choice of 7 wood veneers. Groovy Bamboo has been introduced as it is the fastest growing plant on earth making it very eco-friendly. As all these?radiators are finished using natural materials, every beautiful Woody is different in tone and pattern.
- FSC certified wood
- Choice of wood veneers
- Made in the UK
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Woody radiators are by special order in approximately 8 to 10 weeks.? Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes:?The Woody radiator is finished in a choice of wood veneers – choose from ak, Walnut, Fumed Oak, Tropical Olive, Rosewood, Zebrano and Pippy Oak – and Groovy?Bamboo.? As these are natural materials, every beautiful Woody is different in tone and pattern.??Alternative finishes on this design of radiator are also available, please see Supermirror, Cliff, Gong!, Outline and Blackboard ranges.
- Design: Bespoke sizes are also available – please ask for a quote.? The Woody is a modular aluminium high output radiator with a separate wood veneer finished front fascia panel.? This means that the radiator has a low surface temperature and acts as a convector heater and emits heat from the space at the top of the radiator between the wall and the rear of the radiator as opposed to the front panel.? There is a?25mm gap from wall to rear of radiator on all Woody models.
- Towel rails:?Woody radiators can also be ordered with towel rails – please ask for a quote.? These must be specified at the time of order.
- Material: Made of aluminium with a wood veneer covered front fascia panel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. _?connections are supplied as standard. ?Screws are not supplied.
- Depth:?61mm or 106mm
- Projection from the wall: 61mm deep models = 86mm / 106mm deep models = 131mm (measurements exclude towel rails)
- Valve connections:?Underside valve connections as standard.? Hidden thermostatic valves are available for a surcharge using our Hinge and Bracket system. Side valve connections are also available for extra charge. Please contact our sales team for a quote if you want to ensure the neatest installation.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer?s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer?s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?c).? To obtain Dt50?c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer?s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.