Zermatt Stainless Steel Radiators
The sleek lines of this brushed or polished stainless steel radiator bring uncomplicated style to any setting. The Zermatt can be mounted with the bars running vertically or horizontally and gives a great heat output.
- 20 year warranty
- Ultra-modern design
- Vertical and horizontal sizes
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All models are usually in stock in the UK – approximately 3 to 4 working days.
- Finishes: Brushed stainless steel has a matt finish similar to the most popular finish of cooker hoods for example. Brushed models are brushed all over except for a part of the bracket. Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome.
- Design: Can be fitted with bars mounted horizontally or vertically. Optional towel bar is available for vertical models – see Zermatt Towel Radiator
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Valve connections: All our Zermatt radiators come with stainless steel square elbow adaptors (9OMF) to provide a choice of side, underside or rear valve
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 20 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60˚C ). To obtain ∆t50˚C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.