ZigZag Aluminium Radiators - SALE
This Italian designer radiator is constructed from a series of vertical tubes with a trapezium shaped profile. It's hollow tubes and aluminium body means high heat outputs and a rapid response time alongside its good looks. ZigZag is a real head turner but only available whilst stocks last as this product has been discontinued.
- Vertical designer radiator
- Efficient performance
- Huge discounts
|Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Finish||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1800mm / W: 406mm||1778/6065||Matt black||£481.00|
|H: 1800mm / W: 406mm||1778/6065||Matt white||£367.00|
|H: 1800mm / W: 566mm||2490/8495||Matt black||£610.00|
|H: 1800mm / W: 566mm||2490/8495||Matt white||£468.00|
- Lead time: Very limited stock is available: approximately 2 to 3 working days.
- Finishes: Matt White or Matt Black
- Design: This radiator is reversible so you have 2 variations in design to choose from.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 105mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.